This appointment should be selected for COVID-19 vaccines only. Depending on the manufacturer of COVID-19 vaccine you receive, you may need another appointment for a second dose, which the pharmacy will make on your behalf. Please note that in early phases of COVID-19 vaccine distribution, supply may be limited. Please check your confirmation email for directions on filling out the consent form ahead of your appointment. Additional screening may be required at time of immunization.
West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia:No vaccine is available at this time. Please check back for updates.
Virginia:*Per current federal government guidelines, the following teachers, school staff and childcare workers will be prioritized to receive vaccine in Virginia:
- Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade
- Childcare centers and family childcare providers
- Head Start and Early Head Start
- Pre-K through 12th grade classroom aides, bus drivers, janitors, counselors, administration staff, cafeteria workers, and substitute teachers
- Individuals 65 years and older
- Phase 1A individuals including healthcare workers and residents and staff of long-term care facilities.
Need a prescription refill? A transfer? At the Food Lion pharmacy department, our pharmacists are here to help you with your medication and more.