This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Food Lion. All opinions are 100% mine.
When my first baby was born, I had a lot of time to grocery shop. As long as I planned around naptimes and brought toys to entertain my daughter, I could shop for anything and everything we needed.
Fast forward until now and I never seem to have time to shop.
While the kids are in school, I have work and once they’re finished with school, we have afternoons and evenings filled with activities. All three of my kids play sports, are in scouting troops, have music lessons, as well as other clubs and school events.
We can go weeks without a single afternoon that’s free of sports or lessons. And most days, we have several activities that are back-to-back or even overlap with each other.
When we’re finished with everything else, I just want to get home. I don’t want to make a grocery run when all we want to do is sit down to enjoy dinner as a family. While I’m busy with all of our errands and activities, I let Food Lion do the work.
Thank goodness for Food Lion to Go.
What is Food Lion Togo?
Food Lion to Go is a grocery shopping service that allows customers to order groceries online, then have the groceries delivered or pick them up at their convenience
How to Order From Food Lion Togo?
Visit shop.foodlion.com and enter your zip code to schedule home delivery or a pickup at a Food Lion store near you. Once you’ve chosen delivery or pickup, begin shopping for groceries. Once you have everything you need in your virtual cart, you set up a day and time for pickup and finish checking out. The service is available seven days a week between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. For orders over $35, the fee is just $1.99!
How Do I Recieve my Food Lion To Go Groceries?
If you choose to pick up groceries, just head to the Food Lion to Go drive-thru lane at the store during your pickup window of time. A Food Lion associate will have your groceries already selected, bagged, and ready for you. The associate will bring everything outside and load the groceries into your car for you so you won’t have to step foot out of the vehicle!
What are the Benefits of Using Food Lion Togo?
- Shop from thousands of your favorite Food Lion store products from the comfort of your own home.
- A Food Lion associate will personally and carefully select each of your items for you.
- Your fresh, handpicked groceries will be ready when you are, whether you prefer delivery or pickup.
- Your Food Lion to Go order includes the same MVP pricing you love from shopping in-store.
- You’ll save time and effort by letting a Food Lion associate do the work of grocery shopping for you.
- Enjoy the convenience of shopping online on your home computer or use the Food Lion to Go mobile app.
- Receive text alerts or email updates on your order and pickup or delivery status.
- Pickups are handled in the convenient drive-up lane near the front of the store so you don’t even have to get out of the car. An associate will load your groceries into the vehicle for you.
- The very first Food Lion To-Go pick up service is FREE! For following orders, there is a $1.99 fee for a 2-hour pick-up window with purchase of $35 or more or a $5.99 for a pick-up order under $35.
Food Lion has been a trusted neighbor in our community for decades and is our favorite spot to shop for easy, fresh and affordable foods that nourish our family. Be sure to try Food Lion to Go Online Shopping with pick up or delivery at your local store – your first order is free and I’m sure you’ll love it as much as we do! Check out the Weekly deals to save money on your favorite products.
About the Writer:
Mickey is the owner and chief content creator of A Helicopter Mom. She is a married mom of three young children and when she's not working, you can find her busy with crafts, recipes and carpool lines. Mickey founded A Helicopter Mom as a way to share ideas, tips and products that make life a little easier for busy parents.