- 10 minutes
- 1 wrap
Wrap lunch up in just 10 minutes with this delicious tuna wrap filled with fresh vegetables and a home-made Avocado Tahini dip.
- Make the Avocado Tahini dip by processing avocado, tahini, cilantro leaves, lime juice, olive oil, salt and cumin in a food processor until smooth (roughly 5 minutes).
- Wash all produce. Thinly slice cucumber and bell pepper.
- Lay the tortilla on top of a large piece of wax paper.
- Spread the dip across half of the tortilla. Layer lettuce, tuna, cucumber and bell pepper over the dip.
- Roll the tortilla into a wrap. Fold the wax paper edges into pockets surrounding the wrap.
- Cut in half when ready to enjoy.