- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
Cook up some pasta and get ready to make a flavor-packed side salad to pair with your grilled meal this season! This BBQ Ranch BLT Pasta Salad features corn, cherry tomatoes, avocado and onion, as well as the key components of a BLT. Tossed together in barbeque sauce and ranch dressing, and you have a sweet, savory and smokey pasta salad that is sure to be a big hit at your Labor Day meal or summer cookout.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the package directions, drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Remove the husks from the corn and cut the kernels off the cob. Add to the pasta.
- Add the bacon, chopped romaine, cherry tomatoes, avocado and red onion to the bowl.
- Whisk together the ranch dressing and barbecue sauce. Pour over the salad and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to enjoy.
- Recipe Tip: Grill your corn before adding it to the salad for a smokey twist on this recipe.