- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
Warm up and get some veggies with this quick and easy comfort food. Get the 20 Minute Cauliflower Onion Soup Recipe from Food Lion and start cooking now!
- Add oil and onions to sauce pan and sauce for 5 minutes, add in minced garlic, stir and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add broth and chopped cauliflower. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Take off heat and add almond milk, salt, and pepper.
- Combine well using an immersion blender and mix until smooth.
- Top with black pepper and a dash of nutmeg.