- 1 hour
- 2 minutes
- Makes 48 fudge pieces
Making fudge has never been so easy! With only three ingredients and minimal prep time, you can create an eye-catching treat for your next holiday gathering.
- Place the morsels in a large bowl and microwave for approximately 1 minute, then stir. Microwave another 30 seconds until the mixture is very smooth.
- Spoon in the can of frosting and mix well. Microwave for another 30 seconds or so.
- Stir until smooth. Microwave longer if necessary.
- Transfer ¾ cup of the frosting mixture into a separate small bowl, and transfer another ¾ cup of the frosting mixture to a second separate small bowl.
- Add red food coloring to the contents of one small bowl and mix thoroughly. Add green food coloring to the contents of the second small bowl and mix thoroughly. (Leave the contents of the large bowl white.)
- In a foil-lined 8-inch square pan, drop spoonfuls of frosting, alternating colors, until you have filled the entire pan. To create the swirl design, use a skewer and run it in a serpentine pattern through the fudge you achieve the swirl effect. (Don't over-stir or you'll create brown frosting.)
- Refrigerate for at least 60 minutes.