- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- Makes 6 cups
Add a memorable twist to breakfast or brunch with these ham and egg delights. Put them together in minutes and enjoy!
- Use the melted butter to brush each cup of a 6-cup muffin tin.
- Line each muffin cup with two slices of ham, try to avoid any cracks or holes in the ham slices, otherwise the egg will leak through. (Basically, you're creating a "cup" out of the ham.)
- Crack one egg into each muffin cup (over the ham).
- Bake in a 400-degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.