- 15 minutes
- 45 minutes
This recipe is so easy and so delicious. You'll only need three ingredients, as well as a bit of salt and butter, to create this delightful dish.
- Cut each of the peach halves into three wedges. Reserve the syrup.
- Line the peaches in the bottom of a greased 8x8-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together the granola, the brown sugar, the salt, the melted butter, and 2 tablespoons of the reserved syrup; mix well.
- Press the mixture into the pan to cover the peaches.
- Place in a 375-degree oven for approximately 45 minutes. Keep an eye on it—when it's bubbling and golden brown, it's done.