- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
These Chicken Parmesan Sliders are a mouthwatering way to bring your family together. Fill your home with the delicious aroma of chicken parm and surprise your loved ones with a compact version of the classic Italian dish. With fresh parsley, flavorful rotisserie chicken and savory marinara sauce, these sliders are sure to satisfy even the pickiest eaters.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13 baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Divide the slider buns in half and place the bottom halves in the baking dish. Top with an even layer of the shredded chicken.
- Spread the marinara sauce evenly over the chicken and sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese. Add the top halves of the buns.
- Mix the butter, garlic, parsley and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Brush over the top of the buns.
- Cover the baking dish tightly with aluminum foil. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking for an additional 5 minutes until the buns are golden brown. Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe Tip: For extra freshness add chopped basil to the filling!