- 45 minutes
Get festive with delicious red, white and blue deviled eggs that will serve as a perfect snack at any holiday party.
Slice eggs in half and then remove the yolks and put them in a medium sized bowl.
- Beat the yolk with a fork until it's super fine.
Add yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper and stir with a spatula until even and creamy.
- Pour mixture into a piping bag that uses a 2D tip and put to the side.
- Fill two small bowls with 1 cup of hot water each. In each bowl, add 1 teaspoon of vinegar and 1 teaspoon of food coloring (red for one bowl and blue for the other).
Allow egg whites to soak in the colored water for roughly 1-2 minutes or until the desired color is achieved.
- Remove egg whites and position them on paper towel to dry.
- Arrange the eggs on a platter.
Take the piping bag and carefully squeeze the egg yolk mixture into the egg white halves.