- 30 minutes
Don't get sacked for bad snacks at your next gameday party. Bring your A-game with this 7 Layer Taco Dip that will score big with your crowd!
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the taco seasoning and the refried beans.
- Spread the mixture into a 9x11 baking dish.
- Add the sour cream and the cream cheese into the mixing bowl and mix well. Spread this mixture over the refried beans.
- On top of this, add a layer of salsa, tomato, green pepper, green onions, and lettuce. Add cheddar cheese on top.
- Lastly, garnish with black olives.