- 25 minutes
- 10 minutes
Enjoy fresh tilapia marinated in a 7UP chili lime sauce with fresh avocado slices and wrapped up in warm tortillas.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the 7UP, butter, lime juice, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt together.
- Put the fish in a small oven-safe pan and drizzle the sauce over the top. Bake the fish for 15 minutes.
- Take the fish out of the oven and flake into small portions. Toss the fish with any remaining sauce in the pan.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce soaks into the fish.
- Serve on warm tortillas and top with lime and avocado.