- 10 minutes
- 20 minutes
These baked blueberry pancakes are a great time-saver. There's no flipping or hovering over the stove while everyone gets their fill. Just mix and bake!
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine eggs, milk, and butter.
- Whisk the next five ingredients; add to the egg mixture. Transfer the batter into a 9-in. square baking pan that’s coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle whole blueberries over the top.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, or 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with warm maple syrup.