- 30 minutes + 20-30 minutes ice cream machine time
- 2 quarts
- Mix the sugar cream and milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat and whisk together to dissolve the sugar. Let cool completely and refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour the chilled cream mixture into your ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Towards the last few minutes, toss in the Butterfinger baking pieces.
- Transfer the ice cream into an airtight container and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Scoop into bowls or into your favorite type of cone to enjoy.