- 1 hour
- 1 hour
- 24-30 cake pops
Impress your guests this Halloween with these adorable and delicious chocolate cauldron cake pops.
- In a large bowl, crumble the prepared chocolate cake and combine with the frosting.
- Use the cake mixture to create 1 ½-inch balls. Place the balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Insert a pop stick into each cake pop.
- Stand each cake pop (stick facing up) in the freezer until firm.
- Melt the candy melts according to package directions.
- Remove the cake pops from the freezer, and coat each one in the melted chocolate. Quickly place each pop back on the baking sheet (standing up).
- Once the chocolate is dry and set, use your red cake decorating icing and create flames all around the base of each cake pop; repeat with the orange cake decorating icing.
- Pick up each cake pop and smear a little green icing on the flat top of each "cauldron," then add the green candies for the bubbles in the cauldron.
- Slide your decorative Halloween straws over each pop stick for an added decorative element.