- 30 minutes
- 0 minutes
Chocolate Covered Strawberries have never looked so festive in a candy sprinkle wonderland! Try this recipe for these fun Christmas Trees.
- Melt confectionary coating per package instructions (approx. 1 minute in microwave or using a double boiler)
- Spoon small amount of icing onto the top of each Oreo. This will adhere the strawberry to the cookie base.
- Once candy melts are fully melted, dip the strawberries using a toothpick inserted into the cut end.
- Shake off excess candy coating gently. Using a second toothpick inserted into the pointed end of the dipped strawberry, carefully place the strawberry on top of the icing on the Oreo.
- Decorate with sprinkles and a candy star while the candy coating is still wet. It will usually dry in about 10 minutes or less and so working in batches is recommended. If the candy melts become hard, simply microwave them for another 30 seconds and continue.