- 8 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
This flavorful curried sirloin steak pairs with fresh julienned vegetables and lemon coconut sauce for a quick, complete meal. It makes a perfect week night dinner!
- Season beef strips with salt, pepper, 1 tbsp. curry powder, 1/2 tsp. of turmeric, 1 tsp. paprika and 2 tbsp. of oil.
- Heat a large saute pan on medium-high heat and cook beef strips until done. Remove meat and set aside.
- Wipe sauté pan clean. Add 1 tbsp. of canola oil to the same pan and cook onions and bell peppers until softened.
- Add mushrooms and garlic to peppers and onions; season with remaining curry powder, turmeric, paprika and lemon juice. Cook on medium heat to release the flavors and aromas in the spices.
- Add stock and coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the cooked beef and its juices and correct for seasoning.
- Serve steak and vegetables over rice.