- 15 minutes
- 15 minutes
A sweet treat for your Easter brunch, with a cute Easter egg on top!
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, the butter, and vanilla, and mix for a couple of minutes.
- Add in the powdered sugar, ½ cup at a time.
- Mix until the consistency is smooth. Set aside.
- Open the can of Grands! biscuit dough and separate the biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 9 pieces.
- Mix together the white sugar, brown sugar, melted butter, and cinnamon. Heat the mixture (in the microwave for 1 minute, or you can do it in a saucepan on the stove, it just takes a bit longer), stirring regularly until the mixture is pourable.
- Place the biscuit dough pieces in a large bowl.
- Pour the sugar/butter mixture over the biscuit dough pieces and toss thoroughly.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin and place 6 pieces of the sugar-coated biscuit dough in each cup.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 15 minutes. Keep an eye on them. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Carefully remove them from the muffin tin and allow to cool for a few more minutes.
- Place the coconut and the cocoa powder in a bowl and toss.
- Pop your icing in the microwave for 15 to 20 seconds to warm and thin the icing before serving. Pour the icing over the nests.
- Add the coconut (about a tablespoon).
- Top with your choice of eggs (you can use chocolate if you wish, or colorful eggs as shown).