- 15 minutes
- 0 minutes
Holiday cooking on overdrive and need a break with an easy fudge recipe? With just 3 ingredients, it doesn't get easier than this Gingerbread Cookie Fudge!
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with foil. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the brown sugar, honey, and sweetened condensed milk. Whisk to combine over medium-low heat until barely simmering, about 15 minutes.
- Whisk in the cornstarch, and allow to barely simmer for another five minutes. Remove from heat, and immediately use a large spoon to stir in the white chocolate chips. Pour in the vanilla and spices, and stir to evenly combine.
- Pour contents into the foil-lined baking dish, and allow to spread evenly throughout the pan. Top with sprinkles and crumbled pecans (optional), then set in the refrigerator for at least three hours.
- Once the fudge has set, use a very sharp knife to cut into equal squares. This recipe makes 32 1/2” pieces.