- 20 minutes
- 25 minutes
- Unroll the pastry sheet and cover pie plate. Use a fork to crimp the edges.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and refrigerate pie crust for 30 minutes.
- Remove crust from fridge and line with foil. Use “weights” such as dried beans or uncooked rice to keep the crust from puffing up. Bake on lower oven rack for 10-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove foil and weights, then bake 3-6 minutes or until bottom is golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, then add in remaining ingredients until blended together well. Pour into the crust and cover the edges with foil. Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Or until a knife comes out clean when inserted.
- Cool on wire rack for an hour, then refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.