- 0 minutes
These sweet and salty treats are cute to look at, fun to make, and always a hit with the kids. Try this Frosty Snowman Pretzels Recipe!
- Melt confectionary coating per package instructions (approx. 1 minute in microwave or using a double boiler)
- Cut 1/2 inch wide strips from Fruit Roll-Ups. Lay a strip down on your parchment paper lined baking sheet. Add a dab of melted white candy coating to the center of the strip. Press two pretzel rings on top.
- To really secure the two pretzel rings, add another dab of candy coating in between and on top of the two pretzel rings.
- Spoon some of the white candy coating into the center of the top pretzel ring.
- Note: Fill one or two of the pretzels at a time. You need to add the candy decorations while the candy coating is still wet. Once the coating hardens you wont be able to add the decorations as needed.
- While the candy coating is wet, add two mini chocolate chip eyes and one orange candy nose. Note: I use tweezers to help me easily place these candies in the wet coating. Just make sure you use tweezers that are only used for food.
- Spoon some white candy coating into the bottom pretzel ring then add three mini chocolate chip buttons.
- Fold both ends of the strip of Fruit Roll Ups over to create a scarf. Place your pretzel snowman in the freezer for 2-3 minutes, just until the white candy coating hardens.
- Create a nice assortment of Frosty Snowman Pretzels, reheating your candy coating as needed. Then allow the snowmen to warm up to room temperature and use a food coloring marker to add a mouth. Just draw on a curved line of dots under the nose.