- 5 minutes
- Halve the lemons and dust the cut ends with brown sugar, pressing gently to make it stick.
- Position the lemons directly on the grill and grill for roughly 2 minutes, until the sugar melts. Be careful not to overcook the lemons or they will dry out.
- Refrigerate the grilled lemon halves until they have cooled off.
- Squeeze the lemons until you have 3/4 cup of juice. Add the lemon juice, granulated sugar, brown sugar to the water and mix until the sugar liquefies.
- Pour over ice and garnish with mint leaves and one of the grilled lemon halves.