- 90 minutes
The chopped dill provides a fresh kick of summer to this grilled chicken standby.
- In a bowl, mix together the lemon juice, oil, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Poke the chicken breasts several times with a fork.
- Place the chicken breasts and the spice/oil mixture in a zip-top bag. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the bag and place them on a medium-high grill. Grill for approximately 5 to 6 minutes per side or until thoroughly cooked (an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees Fahrenheit when measured with a meat thermometer).
- In a food processor, combine the oil, garlic powder, dill, yogurt, lemon, and salt, and blend well. Refrigerate the dill sauce until you're ready to serve.
- Serve the hot chicken breasts with the cold dill sauce.