- 15 minutes
- 1 hour
Enjoy a pull-apart stuffing filled with sauteed veggies for a side dish your whole family will love.
- In a large skillet, sauté the celery and onions in 3 tablespoons of butter until softened.
- Cut the pugliese/focaccia bread into 1-inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the chicken stock, the eggs, the salt, the pepper, the dried rosemary, and the remaining 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Add in the sautéed veggies and mix thoroughly.
- Add in the stuffing mix, stir again.
- Add in the cubed bread and stir again.
- Place the mixture in a greased 9-inch spring-form pan and bake in a 375-degree oven for approximately 45 minutes.