- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 1 jar makes 2 dozen cookies
These delightful cookies in a jar make for a great present, stocking stuffer, or hostess gift!
- Building your Jar:
- Layer the Jar ingredients in the following order: Mix Flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda, then Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chips, Holiday M&M's, and granulated white sugar on top.
- After each layer use a large spoon and pack down each ingredient to create a clean line in the jar, you can also tap the jar several times to level out the ingredients after each layer. Seal the jar.
- Baking Instructions:
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Spray cooking sheet with non-stick oil or cover with parchment paper
- Empty the ingredients from the large into a large bowl and mix together with a wooden spoon
- Mix all the wet ingredients (egg, butter and vanilla) in a small bowl
- Add wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, mixing gently to smooth any clumps.
- Spoon the dough into 1-inch balls (1.5 inch for bigger cookies) on the cookie sheet
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes