- 45 Minutes
- 10 Minutes
Decorate your own chocolate covered s'mores and serve them up on a stick for a fun and easy way to enjoy.
- Heat the cream in a saucepan until warm.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir until the chocolate is thoroughly melted.
- Add the mini marshmallows and stir until they are thoroughly melted. Remove from heat.
- Break the graham crackers in half so that you have 24 pieces. Place a spoonful of the chocolate mixture on 12 of the graham crackers, and then top those with the remaining 12 crackers (to create a "sandwich").
- In the microwave, melt the candy melts according to package directions, and dip half of each sandwich in the melted chocolate.
- Place the remaining melted chocolate in a piping bag and pipe stripes on the crackers if desired. Decorate with sprinkles.
- Insert the cake pop sticks into the center of each treat and refrigerate for half an hour or so before serving.