- 5 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 4 to 5 servings
- Combine all chutney ingredients in a small saucepot. Place on medium-low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. The chutney should have a very thick syrup consistency once finished cooking. Add additional cooking time if liquid is still thin. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Preheat oven to 375°. On a baking sheet, lightly spray surface with nonstick spray. Lay half of the croissant dough into a square. Place the wedge of Brie on top of flattened dough, and spread 1 tbsp. of chutney over the top.
- Fold pastry sheets over chutney-topped Brie, and then lay extra croissant dough pieces over Brie until it is fully encased in dough. Messy is acceptable, just be sure to fully incase brie into the croissant dough.
- Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from oven and serve warm with leftover strawberry chutney in a small bowl.
- Brought to You by REDD’s Apple Ale ©2016 Redd’s Brewing Company, Milwaukee, WI Ale With Natural Apple Flavor & Caramel Coloring Great Beer Great Responsibility