- 5 minutes
- 1 drink (8 oz)
Get creative with this Halloween drink recipe strawberry kiwi and peach nectarine flavors, with a spooky spider decoration that all of your guests will love.
- Microwave the prepared frosting for 1 minute until it becomes liquid.
- Add sprinkles into a bowl.
- Dip glass into the melted frosting in order to cover the rim.
- Dip into sprinkles, and put glass aside.
- Add all of the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth all the way through.
- Pour into the decorated glass and enjoy.