- 30 minutes
- 0 minutes
These sweet, salty, and crunchy Vanilla and Peppermint Pretzels make the perfect holiday gift. Try this peppermint pretzels recipe and wrap up a batch today!
- Pour the crushed peppermint into a bowl for dipping.
- Line two cookie trays with parchment paper to set the rods on.
- Microwave the Candy Melts at 50% power for a minute. Stir well, and then repeat for 30-second intervals until your Candy Melts are smooth and entirely melted.
- Dip each pretzel rod into the melted candy so that half of the rod is covered and half of the rod is bare. Twirl slowly as you raise to stop the rod from dripping.
- Dip immediately in the peppermint and roll the rod to coat. Then place the pretzel rod on the parchment-lined cookie tray and continue until finished.