- 10 Minutes
- 8 Minutes
- Makes 8 Cookies
Using cake batter and your air fryer, you can make this special treat that'll become your favorite dessert. Learn how to deep fry cookies today!
- Lightly flatten the dough and cut it into 8 equal squares.
- Place one Oreo cookie on each square of dough and wrap the dough up around the cookie.
- Lightly grease the cooking basket of your air fryer with non-stick cooking spray.
- Set the air fryer at 360 degrees and place as many cookies as will fit in a single layer in your basket.
- Cook for 3 minutes, then flip the cookies over and carefully add several chocolate chips to the top of each cookie (be careful—everything’s hot). Cook for an additional 3 to 4 minutes.
- Carefully remove the cookies from the fryer, sprinkle with powdered sugar, and enjoy.
- Repeat until all 8 cookies are cooked.