- 10 Minutes
- 8 Minutes
- Makes 16 Mini Corn Dogs
Corn dog bites are a summer staple for on the go snacking or parties. Use your air fryer today to make these appetizers everyone will love!
- Cut each hot dog in half and dry each piece with a paper towel.
- Roll out each sheet of crescent dough and cut into 8 equal rectangles.
- Place one hot dog piece in the center of each crescent dough rectangle and roll it up inside, pinching the ends shut. Repeat for all 16 hot dog pieces.
- Roll each crescent roll/hot dog in the crushed corn flakes.
- Set your air fryer to 390 degrees and cook for 8 minutes, flipping/turning halfway through.
- Remove the corn dogs from the air fryer and allow them to cool a bit, then insert a skewer into each corn dog before serving.
- Serve with yellow mustard.