- 2 minutes
- 5 hours
- 8 sliders
These sliders are sure to summon your tastebuds with their supernatural flavor. They're sure to disappear fast.
- Place all ingredients (minus slider buns) in a slow cooker and set on low. Cook for 5 hours.
- Remove pork gently from pot. Allow pork to sit for about five minutes and let cool slightly before shredding with two forks.
- Transfer cooking liquid, garlic, and onions to a blender or a bowl with a hand mixer. Blend until smooth. Use this sauce over the meat.
- Serve on slider buns, in taco shells, or over nachos. We used pretzel buns and topped with coleslaw.
- Brought to You by REDD’s Apple Ale ©2016 Redd’s Brewing Company, Milwaukee, WI Ale With Natural Apple Flavor & Caramel Coloring Great Beer Great Responsibility