- 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- Makes 12 Biscuits.
For a fluffy, cheesy, melt-in-your-mouth biscuit that your whole family will keep coming back for, try this easy Apple Cheddar Biscuit recipe!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt & pepper, stir to combine. Add in apples and cheese, continue to mix together.
- Using your hands, gently smash the frozen butter into the mixture, but only until it is incorporated. *It is important that the butter not melt from over-mixing or from the heat of your hands.
- Add in cold milk and use a spatula to fold the biscuit better just until it comes together. The dough will be sticky.
- Flour a section of your countertop to prevent the dough from sticking & turn out the contents of the bowl. Knead, folding the dough over itself 4-6 times, then use your hands to press the dough into a sheet about 1 inch thick.
- Cut out rounds using 2-inch biscuit cutter or similar size jar and transfer to a baking sheet. Biscuits should just touch. Reform the scraps from the first round of cuts and repeat until all of the dough is used.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until tops are golden & biscuits are cooked through. Serve warm or at room temperature & enjoy!