- 20 minutes
- 30 minutes
Just when you thought pizza couldn't get any better, we made it into a dessert. With fresh fuji apples and homemade cinnamon icing, we dare you to eat just one slice.
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Add butter and apples to pan set on medium heat. Cook until apples are soft.
- Mix apple juice, corn starch, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in separate bowl and stir until well combined.
- Add apple juice mixture to apples and stir until sauce thickens.
- Stretch out pizza dough on baking stone and top with apple mixture.
- Cook for 20 minutes and let cool.
- To make cinnamon icing- Use a hand mixer to combine cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and cinnamon until smooth.
- Add icing to baggie, cut off corner and pipe onto cooled pizza.