- 15 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
- Makes 12 Cups.
These individual apple sage stuffing cups are baked in a muffin pan, which means each one gets crispy and brown. Say goodbye to soggy stuffing!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a light coat of cooking spray on to 12 muffin cups.
- Using a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Mix in apples, celery, onion, sage, salt and pepper, then cook for 10 minutes or until onions are soft.
- Combine apple mixture, and bread cubes in a large bowl then toss to coat.
- Whisk eggs and chicken broth together in a small bowl. Stir in bread cube mixture to coat well with the eggs and chicken broth.
- Equally spoon the mixture in to your prepared pan, bake for 20 minutes (or until lightly browned), serve and enjoy!