- 10 minutes
- 12-14 minutes
These simple, small desserts are very seasonal and perfect for the fall. These are like little apple dumplings without all of the work!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut up each apple into 8 slices and set aside. In a small bowl, mix together the cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Unroll the Food Lion crescent rolls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Lightly dust the brown sugar mixture on top of the crescent rolls.
- Place walnuts on the crescent rolls. Dip each apple in the butter and place on the wide side of each crescent roll. Roll each crescent up.
- Brush each top with melted butter and the cinnamon sugar mixture and bake for 12-14 minutes or until the crescent rolls are golden brown.