- 15 minutes
- 3 hours
- 10 to 12 servings
This easy sugar and spice glaze guarantees the perfect home baked holiday ham. Try the Apricot Ginger Mustard Glazed Ham Recipe today!
- Bake the ham on a rack in a large pan. Use a knife to cut ½-inch slits in a diamond pattern all over the top of the ham. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a 325-deree oven for about 1 hour.
- In a bowl, combine the apricot preserves, the brown sugar, the ginger, the cloves, the mustard, the maple syrup, and the ground pepper. Mix well.
- After 1 hour of cooking, spoon half of the apricot mixture over the ham. Return the aluminum foil and cook for another hour.
- Remove the aluminum foil and baste with the remaining half of the apricot mixture.
- Leave the ham uncovered and continue to cook for approximately 20 to 30 minutes longer (until a meat thermometer indicates an internal temperature of at least 145 degrees.
- Watch closely to ensure that the ham doesn’t burn. Enjoy!