- 8 hours
- 3 hours
- In a bowl, mix together the barbecue sauce, the Dijon mustard, the pineapple juice, the apricot jam, the onion, the soy sauce, and the honey.
- Spray two large pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil with the cooking spray. Place each 2-pound section of ribs on a sheet of foil (you need the foil to be large enough to wrap around the ribs).
- Heavily coat each set of ribs with half of the sauce mixture.
- Fold up the foil and wrap the ribs tightly, then place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Bake the ribs in a 325-degree oven for approximately 2 Â½ hours. Unwrap and serve.