- 10 minutes
- 8 minutes
- 4 - 6
Spicy, hearty, & lightly sweetened French toast
- Cut raisin challah loaf in 1 inch slices. Place aside.
- In medium casserole dish, mix remaining ingredients until thoroughly incorporated.
- Lay challah slices in single layer into wet mixture. Allow to soak on each side for 5 minutes.
- Heat nonstick griddle or large frying pan to medium. Spread cooking spray or oil into pan before placing slices onto heated surface. Cook on each side for 4 - 6 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with fresh mixed berries.