- 30 minutes
- 10 hours
The trend of mixing Asian ingredients is great for a party. And though the sauce for these sliders is soy-based, the overall flavor of these little sandwiches is continental thanks to the Asian and Cajun flavor combo. The sauce adds another dimension to already yummy pot roast for a sophisticated , yet approachable party snack. You can make your own pot roast or purchase readymade pot roast, such as Tyson beef pot roast from your Food Lion store. These sliders do not call for potatoes, carrots or onions and is simple to make the night before in advance of your Super Bowl or other party.
- Prepare your roast: Select a roast from your Food Lion meat department. Let it sit on your counter top at room temperature before seasoning with salt and pepper. In a crock pot place water, beef bouillon and set cooking temperature to high. In a large skillet, brown all sides of your seasoned roast. Place your browned roast in the slow cooker before you go to bed that night and it will be ready for your sliders by the following morning.
- Once the roast is cooked, shred it into portions appropriate for whichever Hawaiian Sweet Rolls you have selected, such as a dinner roll or bun.
- In a small bowl, whisk low sodium soy sauce, olive oil, salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning. Add fresh spinach to dressing and mix well so that all of your spinach leaves are coated.
- Open each Hawaiian roll and toast so the inside of each side of the bread is crispy (otherwise liquids from the beef and dressing will make the bread soggy.)
- Place your pot roast on the bottom half of the bun and garnish with freshly dressed spinach. Place all of your sliders on a tray and serve.