- 30 minutes
- 10 hours
- Prepare your roast: Select a roast from your Food Lion meat department. Let it sit on your counter top at room temperature before seasoning with salt and pepper. In a crock pot place water, beef bouillon and set cooking temperature to high. In a large skillet, brown all sides of your seasoned roast. Place your browned roast in the slow cooker before you go to bed that night and it will be ready for your sliders by the following morning.
- Once the roast is cooked, shred it into portions appropriate for whichever Hawaiian Sweet Rolls you have selected, such as a dinner roll or bun.
- In a small bowl, whisk low sodium soy sauce, olive oil, salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning. Add fresh spinach to dressing and mix well so that all of your spinach leaves are coated.
- Open each Hawaiian roll and toast so the inside of each side of the bread is crispy (otherwise liquids from the beef and dressing will make the bread soggy.)
- Place your pot roast on the bottom half of the bun and garnish with freshly dressed spinach. Place all of your sliders on a tray and serve.