- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
This ramen stir fry will have you running back for seconds and thirds!
- Open noodle packets, remove seasoning packets, and set aside. Trim pork tenderloins of excess fat and silver skin. Slice pork lengthwise into four strips. Thinly slice strips crosswise. Combine pork, ginger, garlic, and two of the instant noodle seasoning packets in a bowl and stir to coat.
- Add one tablespoon of oil to a large skillet and heat over medium high heat until shimmering. Add seasoned strips of pork. Cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until browned. Remove pork from skillet and set aside.
- Add carrots and bell pepper to skillet. Cook 1-2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add soy sauce, water and remaining seasoning packets; stir to loosen the browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
- Add noodles and half of green onions. Cover; bring to a boil and cook 4-5 minutes or until noodles are softened.
- Add pork; remove skillet from heat and let stand, covered, 3-4 minutes or until pork is heated through. Garnish with remaining green onions.