- 5 minutes
- 35 minutes
Enjoy a creamy, flavorful pasta dish packed with asparagus, mushrooms, and bacon, and drizzled with a home-made cheese sauce.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Cook bacon according to package directions.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to sauce pan. Saute garlic, mushroom, and asparagus for 5-7 minutes.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a 2nd sauce pan. Once melted, add flour and stir well. Slowly add in vegetable broth and half and half, stirring continuously.
- Once sauce is hot, add in cheese, salt, and pepper. Stirring until cheese is melted.
- Drain pasta and put back in the same pot. Add vegetables and cheese sauce and stir until everything is coated in sauce.