- 10 minutes
- 6 minutes
Enjoy a blend of cooked shrimp, mushrooms, asparagus and tomatoes, seasoned in garlic and served on top of angel hair pasta for a fresh pasta dish that can be made in under 20 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Heat olive oil in skillet and cook garlic, asparagus, mushrooms, tomatoes, basil, oregano, salt and pepper about 5 minutes.
- Add wine and cooked shrimp to pan. Cook until heated through, about 4 minutes.
- Drain pasta. Add to shrimp mixture and toss gently and cook for 2 minutes until shrimp is warm.
- Sprinkle with green onions and Parmesan cheese.