- 10 Minutes
- 20 Minutes
For a fun finger food appetizer, try asparagus in a blanket. Wrap the asparagus stalks with puff pastry and feta cheese and top with bacon!
- Slice the sheet of puff pastry into 12 equal strips, approximately ½-inch wide.
- In a bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, pepper, garlic salt, and salt.
- Take an asparagus spear and wrap it end-to-end (like a spiral) with a slice of bacon, then take a strip of puff pastry and wrap it in a spiral fashion over the bacon.
- Use a pastry brush to apply the egg wash over the pastry.
- Place on a lined baking sheet and bake in a 400-degree oven for approximately 18 to 20 minutes or until the bacon is cooked and the pastry is lightly browned.