- 15 minutes
- 4 hours
Spend less time preparing your Thanksgiving sides this year and more time enjoying them by letting your slow cooker do the work!
- Lightly grease the slow cooker (or spray with cooking spray) and set aside.
- Place potatoes (with the syrup from the can) in a large bowl. Warn in the microwave for about 30seconds-1 minute. Use a blender, food processor, or handheld potato masher to mash the potatoes until smooth.
- Add the melted butter, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and eggs to the blender and mix well.
- Place potato mixture into prepared slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, combine the topping ingredients.
- Spread over potatoes.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours. During the final 1 hour of cooking, remove the lid from your slow cooker to allow the crust on top to firm up and brown.