- 30 minutes
- 40 minutes
- For the Crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar, and 3 tbsp melted butter with a fork. Press mixture into spring pan, making sure to get the crust all the way to the edges and some up the side. You can use a Food Lion pre-made graham cracker crust, too.
- For the Filling: Mix the softened cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, 1 tsp vanilla extract with an electric mixer until it's creamy and smooth. Pour into crust.
- Bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, on the center rack. Don't worry if the filling is still liquid in the middle- it will finish baking in the next step.
- While the cheesecake is baking, combine the sour cream with 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Take cheesecake out of the oven and set the oven to 400 degrees. Once it reaches 400, pour the sour cream mixture on top of the cheesecake and put it back in the oven for 10 -12 minutes. The key is to look for the top of the cheesecake to be shiny and taut. Let cool completely before serving. Garnish with whipped cream, fresh fruit, or preserves. Or none at all!