- 26 minutes
- 10 minutes
These baby bella bites are the perfect snack or appetizer with warm garlic mushrooms on top of toasted, buttery bread.
- In a large pan, over medium-high heat, heat 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Once hot add the garlic and saute until fragrant. Add mushrooms, salt and pepper to taste, and extra butter, if needed.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring often.
- Add Parsley and Thyme (if desired), cook for 5 minutes.
- Toast bread slices and spread with butter.
- Serve mushrooms warm on top of the bread slices, sprinkle with olive oil, extra salt and pepper.