- 15 minutes
- 10 minutes
This is for all the folks out there that want a hot biscuit and do not want to get their hands dirty. Adding the poached egg is 1 option.
- Mix Bisquick and milk in a bowl using a for until the mix turns into a mixed mass.
- Take a 12 hole muffin pan and spray each hole with FL brand spray.
- Take a fork and knife, use the fork to pull part of the dough from the mass and the knife to scrape it off the fork into each of the muffin holes. Then use the fork to "pat" each spot flat.
- Insert into a 450* preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Poach 1-12 eggs and add 1 to each "muffin biscuit" as desired.
- Options are to add cheese and garlic as desired.