- 20 minutes
- 17 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Sprinkle flour onto baking sheet to prevent sticking. Spread dough over flour in large circle.
- Drain any liquid from ricotta. Then mix cheeses together in large bowl.
- Spoon cheese onto middle of dough. Add pepperoni. Fold dough halfway over ingredients and seal edges.
- Bake for at least 15 minutes, watching carefully for dough to brown. For crispier calzone, add 1-2 minutes to baking time.
- Heat marinara and serve in little bowls to pour over calzone or for dipping. Sprinkle Parmesan, cut into sections and serve.