- 10 minutes
- 2 minutes
- Makes 36 crackers
If you need a bunch of appetizers in a hurry, whip up a batch of bacon, egg, and cheese crackers and then watch them disappear!
- In a bowl, gently combine the chopped eggs, mayonnaise, salt, garlic powder, yellow mustard, and basil.
- Place a small portion of the egg mixture on each cracker, then assemble the crackers on a serving platter.
- Top with a 1- to 1 1/2-inch piece of bacon.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of the bacon.
- If desired, heat briefly in the oven or microwave to slightly melt the cheese. It won't take long.